... to Pusstaphah's Palace. I am brand new to the blogging world and I can't lie: I'm terrified!
This blog has been started as a kind of exploratory mission, to boldly look at crafts and all the good things that can come from them. The idea of crafting and creativity as a force for good in the universe excites me, especially when used as a healing tool or to soothe the soul.
North-East England has a plethora of craft opportunities for all kinds of people and I'll be looking at some of them in much more depth. My main interests are textile crafts but I also love beads, candles, art journalling, to name a few. I also love buying beautiful things from crafters and artisans who sell at local craft fairs.
Along the journey I'll be looking at a few observational sidelines but I hope you'll join me as I start my creative journey through Blogland!
Comments
Post a Comment