My lovely friend, the lady behind http://justonechaptermore.blogspot.co.uk/, who also has an Instagram account at @Jst1MoreChapter, has recently had a giveaway for reaching 200+ followers! Well done to her and can I say congratulations to her followers for having excellent Instagram taste!
@Jst1MoreChapter has gorgeous Instagram shots of books, coffee and lovely places. She is also a prolific reader and does reviews on lots of different YAF, paranormal romance, chicklit and lots of nicely dark fiction. If you have an Instagram account I recommend you pay her page a visit.
I was incredibly flattered when she asked me if I could make something book-related for her giveaway. Not knowing the tastes of potential recipient, I came up with a crystal bookmark and co-ordinating crystal bag charm. The 3 pendants are a Man-in-the-Moon with a sleeping cherub, a silver book entitled "A True Story" and a swirl pendant with the phrase "Follow Your Dreams" written on it. The beads are clear crystal glass, AB faceted glass and rainbow moonstone. I thought it might be a nice dreamy treat for the lucky #bibliophile in question, especially as most readers enjoy their hobby at bedtime.
I really hope the recipient enjoys them and thank you very much to my friend for supporting my crafting! Much love to you all xx
(Pics courtesy of @Jst1MoreChapter at Instagram - she has a real photographic gift!)


Comments
Post a Comment